A majority of the printing does for clients is screen printing but from time to time certain products or logos are better suited to using the transfer printing method which involves heat pressing plastisol, foil, flock or CAD-cut vinyl onto garments.
Heat transfer applicable for full color/real images with gradient and shadows.
Transfer Printing basically is for printing:
- Individual Names and Numbers
- One-off samples for client meetings or press events
- Multicoloured logos that need to look bright and bold
- Nylon fabrics – waterproofs, hi-vis jackets, umbrellas
- Lycra(R) or Spandex sports and leisurewear
- Flock effect – luxurious velvet-like pile transfer
- Metallic effect – high gloss metallic print
Are transfers durable?
Not as durable as screen printing though the technology has come a long way in recent years. Transfers are fully wash and colour fast to 40ºc in all popular washing products, can be dry cleaned and even tumble dried at low temperature.
1. PRINTING SIZE
Our printing maximum size based in sizes: (check out artwork submission guideline)
A4 = maximum 21.0 × 29.7 cm OR 8.3 × 11.7 inches and below
A3 = maximum 29.7 × 42.0 cm OR 11.7 × 16.5 inches and below
2. PRINTING LOCATION
Print exactly where you want. Choose from center chest, full front, upper back, lower back and etc.
Full A4 Size = RM 26
Full A3 Size = RM 46
For Smaller than A4 size = Please call/email us for quotation
(This is transfer printing price only, not including t-shirt/jersey)